Monroe Misfit Makeup | Beauty Blog: Halloween FOTD - Illamasqua Futuristic Robot Girl

October 03, 2010

Halloween FOTD - Illamasqua Futuristic Robot Girl

Illamaqua creates some of my favorite artistic Ad Campaign's. I tried my hand at a version of the promo image above and it turned out quite Futuristic/Robot/Alien girl, so I thought it'd be an appropriate Halloween look. I've only done one mask on myself in my life! Honestly, I don't like them..but I thought I could use some practice anyways. Attaching individual lashes is a real time consuming process! Sheesh! I feel the need to listen to some Daft Punk right now...Rooobot Rock.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


FACE:
Coverblend Treatment Makeup Ivory

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder Ivory
MAC Pro Full Fuschia Blush
Illamasqua Medium Pencil SOPHIE
EYES/MASK:
Illamasqua Eyeshadow FALLEN
Illamasqua Eyeshadow LESTAT
Coastal Scents Hot Pots M18, S19, S21
Illamasqua Liquid Metal SOLSTICE
Illamasqua Illuminator SLAY
Ardell Shimmer Lashes
Ardell Individual Lashes
Photobucket
LIPS:
MAC Magenta LipLiner
OCC Liptar Pageant
Illamasqua Fallen Eyeshadow

Illamasqua at SEPHORA
Cosplay Cosmetic Lenses