Monroe Misfit Makeup | Beauty Blog: FOTD- MAC Love Lace Face Chart

June 22, 2010

FOTD- MAC Love Lace Face Chart


It's been awhile since I've done a MAC Face Chart, but I wanted to do something with lace and remembered this one from the winter Love & Lace Collection. It kind of took forever, so by the time I got to the other eye I just slapped it on. I had planned to trim the outter edge out with black sequins/rhinestones, if you want a finished look I recommend doing that, but I was tired and got lazy =p I also smeared the bottom part with my hand by accident! It's not up to my standards, but you get the idea at least. I think this makeup would be a nice touch for a gothic or 1920's/Victorian styled look.
Inspo:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Products Used:

Face:
Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation 501-11
Benefit Hello Flawless! Powder Me Vain? Champagne
TEMPTU Pro Concealer Light/Medium

Lace:
 Glue Stick to block out brow
Dinair Airbrush System
Dinair Foundation's Matte Black & White
Graftobian Black Velvet Liner
MAC Carbon Eyeshadow

Eyes:
I forgot to use a primer! it was a disastuh!
Kat Von D Lucifer Eyeshadow (black)
Stila Smudgepot Black
Wet n Wild White Eyeliner
Kryolan White Aqua Color (base)
MAC Gesso Eyeshadow

Lashes:
Lace Eye: Red Cherry #202
White Lined Eye: Elise #112

Lips:
MAC Violetta Lipstick
LA Girl Deep Purple Lip Liner