Monroe Misfit Makeup | Beauty Blog: Halloween FOTD - Minnie Mouse

October 27, 2010

Halloween FOTD - Minnie Mouse

I finally decided on my Halloween costume... Cuttin it close! The "Playful" Minnie Mouse. I'm a total disney freak and I thought this was cute, not too scandalous, and I loved the huge bow in the back. I went to Disneyland for the first time in years over the summer, i'm always in LA but never make time to go, and it was just as magical as I remembered!I never wanted to be anything but Minnie Mouse, JEM, Cyndi Lauper, or Madonna for Halloween EVER..not terribly different from every day now :)
Photobucket
For the makeup run through I decided to take the literal approach keeping attention to detail on the bright blue liner w/ 3 long lashes. Pair it with a cartoonish red lip and you're ready to go! I know not everyone likes to spend hours doing makeup on Halloween and this is a quickie.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Another option is to pull from the yellow in her shoes and do a yellow liner
or you could always go this route...


Product Listing:
Face:
Make Up Forever Lift Concealer #3
Illamasqua Lover Powder Blush

Eyes:
NYX jumbo pencil milk (lower lashline)
MAC brule, blanc type, wedge, crystal avalanche (crease/highlights)
MAC blue peep fluidline & Coastal Scents Skyline Gel Liners (lid liner)
Illuminare Beyond Black Gel Eyeliner
mark Make It Big Mascara Black

Lips: