Monroe Misfit Makeup | Beauty Blog: Halloween FOTD - Warhol Electro Blonde

October 25, 2010

Halloween FOTD - Warhol Electro Blonde

I'm a huge fan of Pop Art, you may have noticed the Marilyn warhol's behind my vanity in photo's. I have the punchy graphic images from various Artist's scattered about my home. Marilyn Monroe is always popular for Halloween, but I wanted to do something a little more original, so I created this look based on if I were an Andy Warhol image.
Photobucket
Photobucket
NOTE: NO altering of the makeup coloring was used in these images. I painted myself 4 shades of Pink... as you can see from the aftermath above haha talk about a process to remove :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




PhotobucketProduct Listing:
Face:
MAC Chromacakes Pink Vivid, White, Orange (layers to create light pink shade)
MAC pro white & Cool Pink pigment (highlights)
MAC scene, copperplate & carbon e/s (contour)
Cinema Secrets Invisible Set Powder

Eyes:
Chanel Blonde Brow Pencil/MAC scene e/s
MAC Blue Peep Fluidline
MAC Black Black Paintstick *stippling*
Hot Topic False Lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 liner Zero
King Size Black Barbie Circle Lenses

Lips
MAC Ruby Woo & Dark Side lipstick
Make Up Forever Aqua Liner 01 Black
Nails: Illamasqua Rare

Wig:
Adult Smurfette Wig
(pinned under to make short)